- Oil Palm (Elaeis guineensis) leaves are the by-products of the palm oil industry.
- Approximately 164 million tonnes of the dry mass of oil palm fronds are produced every year in the world.
- Prominently known as OPAL powder, which is the abbreviation for oil palm leaf, has been scientifically well researched and tested for their efficacy.
- Oil Palm leaf has 8% higher contents of phenolic compounds than green tea extract.
- The Oil Palm leaf is a new potential and functional food ingredient, according to various reports of its health benefits.
- Prevent from cancer
- Kidney protective
- Liver protective
- Memory-enhancing & neuroprotective
- Accelerates wound healing
- And many more...
Oil palm leaf powder is rich in antioxidant especially catechin
Catechin is a Flavan-3-ol, which is also known as a type of natural phenol and antioxidant. Catechin is a plant secondary metabolite. Catechin content in the oil palm leaf powder is as follows:
- epigallocatechin (0.08%)
- catechin (0.30%)
- epicatechin (0.01%)
- epigallocatechin gallate (0.28%)
- epicatechin gallate (0.05%)
The average recommended daily catechin intake is 50 mg.
"After consuming Fyllo Herbal Tea on daily basis, I witnessed a lot of improvements while undergoing dialysis. It helps me to solve my urinary problem and also boosts energy."
"My mom's blood sugar level is under control after drinking OPAL Tea regularly."
"This tea truly has a pleasant taste as claimed and it is a good drink to avoid getting tired quickly. Will order one more next month."
Ms. Wan Fatihah
"My whole family started using this Fyllo OPAL soap as it is very good for sensitive skin. Excellent soap for eczema skin condition."
"Thank you for the antioxidant spray. It was really helpful as I've been suffering from foot rash for quite some time. After using it frequently, I able to notice the improvement. It really helps to reduce itchiness."